Saturday, August 20, 2011

PNW Adventure Summary

Like or Share this post.

It has taken a while, but the video summary video for my adventures in the Pacific Northwest is finished.  Previously, all of the "previews" provided detailed information and pictures from each individual mountain.  This video is an attempt to condense the feel of the entire trip and all the "previews" into less than 4 minutes.  The editing was done to give it a bit more of a "raw" feel than most of the other videos in the "Joel Bettner and Friends" series.

Along those lines, this will be the last installment of the "Joel Bettner and Friends" series for 2010/2011.  What a way to wrap things up!  I hope you enjoy the video.  The trip will be something I will always remember.  Furthermore, I hope you enjoyed all the videos this season.  The grandeur of the entire season will be something I'll always remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment