Monday, October 11, 2010

CUFST Camping Trip, October 1-3, 2010

Like or Share this post.

Well, its starting to turn into fall again!  That means winter is just around the corner...I can't wait.

But, before Ol' Man Winter arrives I spent a weekend out in the mountains on a camping trip with folks from CUFST.  Good times were had by all.  I'll let the pictures take it from here.


To see all the pics go HERE.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mama Minchow cooked everyone pancakes!
Photobucket

This ended VERY poorly for Evan...but great for everyone else.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Apparently I look like Yukon Cornelius from Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer...I guess I can see it.
Photobucket

"OMG I'm being attacked!"
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Maroney would be proud
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment