Saturday, March 6, 2010

A fun day at the playground

Like or Share this post.

Had a fun day at the playground today (3/6/2010). I had my camera and my helmet cam, so I thought I'd post some stoke. The snow was good. Not completely blower, but a great consistency and depth for sending a bunch of cliffs I've been eyeing that have flat landings (emphasis on FLAT landings). I had an MRI last week that revealed 2 bulging discs in my back which are pinching nerves that control my left upper-body, so I'm not sending anything too big. Anyone else ever experience back issues like this and have any advice? Just don't tell me to completely give up jumping off of stuff. Here is a short video:

Fun at the playground...March 6, 2010 from Joel Bettner on Vimeo.
Here are some pics: Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Now its time to sleep so I can wake up and repeat...



No comments:

Post a Comment